New here, with a strip!

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

Coffee Shop Comics

New here, with a strip!

Post by Coffee Shop Comics »

Hey everyone! Im new to these boards. Ive been hanging about a while but never actually posted anything. But lets cut to the chase, shall we? A friend and I do this little strip for our college paper that runs weekly. Its great fun, but we never get any feedback! I thought it may be a good idea to come here with some of the strips and see what some people think of it.

So anyway, thank you for bearing with me on this, and heres a strip at random for your viewing pleasure:

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Psychocar ... -roger.jpg

let us know what you think! or if you want us to get lost!

Corey McDaniel
Jacksonville, AL
Rip Tanion
Reinvents understanding
Location: The Riptania Sky-Palace in da beauuuuuutiful Bronx.

Post by Rip Tanion »

As we at the M.I. board are well aware, you can't go wrong with monkeys.

Heh, a monkey in a monkey-suit. I always liked the idea of a sharp dressed primate.
"Park the beers, and grab the smiles. It's flight time." - LtCdr. J. Robert "Bobby" Stone, USN (R.I.P.)
William G
Reinvents understanding

Post by William G »

CSC: Is that the only comic you have?
Iain
Forum Member

Ack!

Post by Iain »

Coffee Shop Comics? Eh...

So I have this domain I bought a few months ago, and I've been building up a massive archive of comics for it (about 240ish at the moment), and... it's coffeeHOUSEcomics.com. All the comics take place in and around a particular coffee house, and I'm looking at a Decemberish launch window.

Anyway, I don't think it's a big deal, I'm sure there is room for Coffee Houses and Coffee Shops. Just wanted to get that out there so there's no surprises. :)

I dig the one comic you posted, and like William indicated, would be interested in seeing more too.

- iain hamp

Post by Guest »

hey thanks for checking it out guys! we have quite a few more actually. Heres another one at random

Coffee HOUSE comics, eh? WEIRD! i guess great minds think alike!!!
Wikkit
Consistant Poster

Post by Wikkit »

Good one. Are you going to put up a page with them, or dole them out individually on the forum?

Post by Guest »

were not sure what were going to do. there is a small chance that we may get syndicated, so were just trying to figure out the best way to go about things. as far as a website, i dont think its something we need to focus on right now. now we just are looking for an audience. its hard to know if anyone is even seeing your strip, much less knowing if they like it or not. i think posting them on this forum is good for us, it gives us an idea of what we are doing. so feedback is definately 90% of this, i think. so we may just post some on here every so often!