Artist available for Vertigo/Graphic Novel style project!

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

WorldWide
Forum Member

Artist available for Vertigo/Graphic Novel style project!

Post by WorldWide »

I am an artist, seeking a new project to work on. I do pencils, inks, digital finishing, and lettering. I like Vertigo/graphic novel kind of projects that are reality and character driven. My style is dark, in a film noir kind of way.

I'm not too interested in superheroes, anything mystical, or supernatural. Mature and intelligent only! For example, think of DMZ, The Winter Men, Ex Machina, or Desolation Jones.

Send me an e-mail if you've got a script ready to go, or have something that can be started soon.

E-mail: podcast @ bk . ru <---remove spaces, I hate spam!
WorldWide
Forum Member

Post by WorldWide »

Still searching for a project.

Send me an e-mail with your proposals!
13 O'Clock
Forum Member

Post by 13 O'Clock »

Hey how’s it going, I'm a new member and I just read your post. I know it's been a while since you've posted it, but if you're not busy on a project, we might be able to help each other out.

I'm a filmmaker/screenwriter from LA. I'm currently re-writing my screenplays in comic book/graphic novel format. The projects range in genre from horror, action, western, film noir, romantic, and dark comedies.

If you're still in search of a writer, drop me a line. I can provide you with a writing sample and story synopsis upon request.

You cant contact me VIA email at: MyBrokenArt@msn.com

Respects
Art M.
WorldWide
Forum Member

Free again!

Post by WorldWide »

Hello again!

I'm available for new projects once again!

e-mail me directly with proposals.

:)