Writer in Desperate Need of Manga-Style Artist

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

KamiYugure
Forum Member

Writer in Desperate Need of Manga-Style Artist

Post by KamiYugure »

Hello, folks. I was wondering if there were any artists on this board capable of drawing manga style well that were willing to draw for my story. I have already written out the first 5 chapters as a kind of web comic. However I am rather frustrated because I've had this story in my head for years but I've always seen it as... like characters acting it out in my mind so writing everything out has been kind of frustrating.

What is my story?

Click Here, Friends.

Anyone willing can contact me by whatever means they prefer. You can e-mail me, PM me, post in this topic. Whatever floats your boat. I'm just really tired of writing something that I've always SEEN as a comic or even animation in my mind. I'm a sorta-kinda alright amateur artists but I'm not good enough to trust myself with drawing my own story. So, I can give some of my own sketches to help any artists that are willing to see them. For some of my characters, I have a very specific picture in my head. A few of them weren't complete failures when I put them on paper. So you can use those to help.

I will add on that the story, so far, is kind of shallow, and cliché. However, THE ENTIRE STORY IS NOT THAT SHALLOW! So please don't assume it is. I'm also young so don't be too overly critical of my writing and stuff. I know it's not perfect nor is it particularly impressive or great by any standard, so you don't have to tell me.

I will say, though, that if i like your art and I think that I might start using you for this, I cannot pay you. (I am only 17 and unemployed, after all.) If the comic gets published (which is unlikely but I can dream, can't I?), then yeah, I'll probably pay you like... 85% of all earnings. Other than that, though... the best I can do is like... web graphics and Gaia Gold. O_o

My e-mail is:
YugureIko@hotmail.com

Anyway. There's the info. Thank you for your time and consideration.

love
dani
dude