Desperate for Artists/Writers/Whatever I can Get

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Clove
Forum Member

Desperate for Artists/Writers/Whatever I can Get

Post by Clove »

I've posted a few times on here, but thought I'd try my luck again. I have a pretty thorough story which I desperately want to create into a webcomic/ maybe even a submission for publishing companies.
This wouldn't be a paid job, but all artwork can be used for portfolios and what not

Here's a quick summary:

Four friends are on the cusp of graduating, and are about to go their separate ways. Domenic and Tessa are best of friends who are in love but do not really know it or understand what they are feeling. Tessa is shot by an unknown man and collapses into a catatonic state atop the rooftops of the school. Domenic tries to get his other friends to come back but is unable to reach them. Instead, he learns that the promise that the four friends made before leaving has come back to haunt them. A Trickster (a spirit of sorts) is playing a game with Domenic.

Awakening in another world, he realizes that he must play a game of cat and mouse with the Trickster, who has secretly attached itself to the Domenic’s body. He enters into an almost permanent state of culture shock as he finds a world were the Byzantine Empire never ended, and Australia has become one of its autonomous backwater states. This is a world where people that were once at the bottom rungs of society or in lower military service have emigrated and now proclaim themselves as royalty. It’s a land of interesting culture and hypocrisy. It is also a world where ironically the aboriginal tribes have gained more power than they have in ours. Everyone can have anything they want as long as they submit to overall Byzantine rule. In this world, he is aided by a mercenary, whose family are royalty in one of the seven provinces, and that he denounced his claim after his past love was murdered. The boy befriends the Emperor-in-Absentia and his younger sister, yet the Land is on the cusp of civil war, and not everything is as it seems.

---

If anyone is interested, I'll gladly send the full summary. I'm also interested in feedback and help by other writers who want to join a team in order of creating this comic.

email me at:

bradbrett532@hotmail.com

thanks.
Rev.H.B.Snood
Forum Member

Post by Rev.H.B.Snood »

I'm interested. I sent you an e-mail.