Writer Looking for ARTIST: PAID WORK

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

UncannyViews
Forum Member

Writer Looking for ARTIST: PAID WORK

Post by UncannyViews »

Hello Artist!

I am a writer looking to hire artists for several comics I created one called THE SUIT, about a detective in a futuristic 1920's, so artist that are well adept at architecture and people are strongly desired, one called THE VICTIM about a shape shifter that hunts murderers and rapist by becoming what they desire most, and another called Children of Cain about a team of teenage werewolves, vampires, ghost, witches, poltergeist etc. I can't pay you what you should be paid, but I'm offering $15 for the cover and $10 dollars per page, and I will also pay all the expenses to have it printed out and bound properly. You will get a copy for your portfolio along with 4 copies to distribute as you wish. THE SUIT story arc is for 5 issues, The Victim is for one, Children of Cain is for three. Once done I plan on using them as door wedges into the bigger companies and even have a new comic line interested in possibly taking on the SUIT but want to see a finished story arc first.

If interested please email me at SdeLoache@gmail.com with a little about you, where you live, and a link to your online portfolio. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Shawn deLoache