Seeking Artists OF ANY SKILL LEVEL for Scifi Western

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

ERMixon
Regular Poster

Seeking Artists OF ANY SKILL LEVEL for Scifi Western

Post by ERMixon »

I am looking for a collaborator to work on an R rated science fiction western comic. It would be a weekly webcomic format to be sold upon completion as a graphic novel. There is a noteworthy publisher attached.

The artist would not necessarily be required to deliver pages each week, only to deliver enough to maintain a backlog. The series would not begin publication until such a backlog of eight or ten pages is built up that the artist has a sufficient grace period to work in.

The series is R rated. It has an emphasis on period race relations and uses some strong language. The concept of slavery is also very prominent. Do not submit if you are uncomfortable dealing with these subjects.

This is NOT an upfront paid job, it is an equal partnership. The artist will be allowed to define the look of the series and will receive co-creator credit but only if the artist doesn't quit before the series is complete. Otherwise you will only be paid a back end percentage based on how much of the art for the Graphic Novel you are responsible for and be credited as artist for those chapters.

The story is plotted out and will extend for 100-200 pages but there is no timetable for completion. I am willing to consider any competent artist, if you have your basics down (characters, backgrounds, angles) that's all I ask.

Please put the name of the thread in the subject line of your reply:

supercomixking@gmail.com
Comics CD
Understands reinventing

Re: Seeking Artists OF ANY SKILL LEVEL for Scifi Western

Post by Comics CD »

Hello ,

My name is Dan Cojanu from Romania.
I am interested in your project.
You can see some of my drawings here :
http://comicscojanudan.blogspot.ro/
I also send you an e-mail.