Looking for Illustration Team for (possibly paid) Comic

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

VyeComic
Forum Member

Looking for Illustration Team for (possibly paid) Comic

Post by VyeComic »

Hi! My name is Amani, and I have been writing elaborate stories for years, and recently I decided to try a comic. The idea that followed was a comic entitled: Vye.

Vye is an alien from the planet Rekonda, whose job is to protect Rekondan citizens that visit Earth from discovery. One day the Rekondan King, Haree calls her home for an important meeting. Ayan of the Rekondan god, Dashraki, have set in motion a foolproof plan to destroy Earth. Vye and the Rekondan Special Task Force rush to save the planet that's shaped their culture.

I'm looking for a Penciller, Inker, Colorist, and Letterer (OR one person capable of doing all four). If applying for more than one job please attach examples of your work in each category.

This project will begin as a weekly online comic until we get enough of a following to create a Kickstarter to publish and distribute our comic. Pay will be negotiated and worked into the kickstarter budget.

I need people who can dedicate at least one week a month (accumulative) to meeting deadlines (which will be discussed and agreed upon by all parties involved in the creative process.) I will create a schedule based on our deadlines.

Preferably no anime/manga style.

For more information email me at vyecomic@gmail.com. From there I will share character descriptions, the completed scene list, and other resources to help you decide if this project is for you.

Thank you for your submissions! I will be in contact with you all soon!!
Ricco
Understands reinventing

Post by Ricco »

Bump
borosaurinjo
Frequent Poster

Post by borosaurinjo »

Ricco
Understands reinventing

Post by Ricco »

Bump