Super hero pet pencil drawing (Paid)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cole Brustad
Forum Member

Super hero pet pencil drawing (Paid)

Post by Cole Brustad »

I am putting together a present for a friends birthday. He has a pet dog named Flash and I want to do a super hero style action pin up of the dog. I am looking for a solid penciller to get me a relativly tight drawing. I am going to ink and color it myself so I do not need it to be SUPER tight, I am really look for great anatomy and an interesting composition and pose.

I would draw it myself but I am crap at drawing animals in particular ha. This is a paid job, unfortunately I can not afford a ton for the pencils which is why I am not concerned about the pencils being super finished and tight.

I can pay 40$ for the single pin up page. Send me a note or email me if you are interested. I can then send you pictures of the dog for reference and we can work out something together.

I do need this ASAP so the sooner the better! Thanks hope to talk to some of you soon.

Brustadillustration@yahoo.com
Cole Brustad
Forum Member

Post by Cole Brustad »

Whew that was quick! Found an artist. Thanks for anyone who applied, sorry that I could not get back to everyone!