Looking to Collaborate with new writers

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

bwgibbo
Forum Member

Looking to Collaborate with new writers

Post by bwgibbo »

I am an artist looking to get some work with a writer. Looking for an aspiring writer to partner with, with a script or series ready. No experience required.
Samples of my work: http://bgibbons4.deviantart.com/
[/img]
JesterWriter
Regular Poster

Post by JesterWriter »

Good morning,

I have a couple series ready to go, along with a couple of shorts. You can find some of the stuff I have written over at http://comics.circus13productions.com All the series on there (Truck, Assault, and Dragonwolf) have more stuff written ready to be drawn, along with some other titles that are written.

Drop me a line here or at circus13.comics@gmail.com
PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

Bump.
PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

Hey there o/

My name is Patricia, I am a Inker/Colorist and prototype writer based on Brazil, and I'd like to offer one I'm working with for your consideration.

The working title is The Werewriter, and it follows Vincent, a horror writer that bears the curse of the werewolf as he travels around the country with his witch companion, Carolina. The original idea is mine, but the script has been developed by Frank Martin, published indie author by the brand Insane Comics.

This would be a back end deal to be pitched to several publishers. All you have to do are the pencils - character designs and rough layouts will be provided, and inks, colors and letters will be done by me. Ideally, I'd like to have all 23 pages drawn, but if you wish you can work just on the first five pages so we can speed up the pitching process.

You can contact me at patricialoupee@gmail.com