Neo Noir/ Fantasy Comic Seeking Colorist (PAID)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

LeoSnart
Regular Poster

Neo Noir/ Fantasy Comic Seeking Colorist (PAID)

Post by LeoSnart »

Hello All,

As posted above, I'm looking for a colorist to color my 22 page neo noir/ fantasy comic who's final pages are in the process of being drawn.

I'm looking for a pretty specific color palate to match the absolutely awesome art the artist has been putting out. We're looking a stlye like Matt Wilson's on Black Widow or Grant Goleash/Patricia Mulvihill on 100 Bullets.

Pay is $40 per page USD via paypal, though I'm willing to negotiate higher based on experience.

If interested, please PM me a link to your work and an email at which to contact you.

Thanks for the help!
Israelbispo
Forum Member

Colorist.

Post by Israelbispo »

Last edited by Israelbispo on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
henrypardo
Consistant Poster

Re: Neo Noir/ Fantasy Comic Seeking Colorist (PAID)

Post by henrypardo »

Hello leosnart:
You can see my work at
http://henrypardo.deviantart.com/
http://enhendrix.blogspot.com
Tambien hablo Español
Regards,
Henry
LeoSnart wrote:Hello All,

As posted above, I'm looking for a colorist to color my 22 page neo noir/ fantasy comic who's final pages are in the process of being drawn.

I'm looking for a pretty specific color palate to match the absolutely awesome art the artist has been putting out. We're looking a stlye like Matt Wilson's on Black Widow or Grant Goleash/Patricia Mulvihill on 100 Bullets.

Pay is $40 per page USD via paypal, though I'm willing to negotiate higher based on experience.

If interested, please PM me a link to your work and an email at which to contact you.

Thanks for the help!