Artist seeking writer, letterer, and colorist

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bearknihte
Forum Member

Artist seeking writer, letterer, and colorist

Post by Bearknihte »

HI, My name is Elvin Correa. I've been working on my comic project for over a decade and now I want to expand on it and start building a team to help get it published.
Through the years I've had a couple different writers, through personal reasons they had to back out, so I'm back to square one.
I have my storyline cemented, but am open to making minor changes to it.

I've drawn and inked the first issue and am working on the second now.
As of right now there will be no monetary gain, once it starts kicking up making money, funds will be divided accordingly. So what it boils down to is, I need a crew that is in it for the fun of it, the work, and the want, to work on a comic.

A little synopsis,
The world is in ruins as a Demmon Overlord has come to remake Earth into his own, the realm of Hellick.
He invades the U.S. and sends his generals to the other continents. After he takes over North America he begins experiments on the human populace to create an even stronger army. These experiments gave birth to some of our heroes, heroes that will save this world from his grip.

It's not a sample of the writing but it shows my artwork. My Instagram account name is, Bearknihte or you can search it under my name, Elvin Correa.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
if you're interested, or have any questions, please email me at aftermathvisions@gmail.com
MikeG
Regular Poster

Re: Artist seeking writer, letterer, and colorist

Post by MikeG »

Hello.
My name is Mike and I'm interested in collaborating with you as a writer. I have included a sample of the first draft of my most recent work. If you like it, feel free to reach out to me at twistedimage75@gmail.com.

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/re ... 4e61170c4e