WRITERS for short stories (Cyberpunk + SCI FI)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

ENCODE_GRAPHICS
Forum Member

WRITERS for short stories (Cyberpunk + SCI FI)

Post by ENCODE_GRAPHICS »

Hello everyone!

Hope you are doing well!

I would look for writers for short stories in the Cyberpunk genre. The job is paid and there is a budget.
Please let me know your flat rate within your email.

You could have total freedom in your works (except for controversial elements... of course, racism could be a theme for example, but just
in a critical way!)

The stories should be set in a distant future, where VR worlds, cybernetic enhancements, androids, etc etc. are part of everyday life.
Also cryptocurrencies and digital money plays a big role... would describe that more via email!

Would look for short stories between 8-10 pages and with a maximum of 12-14 pages.

Please email to encode.graphics@gmail.com if you are interested. THANKS
ENCODE_GRAPHICS
Forum Member

Re: WRITERS for short stories (Cyberpunk + SCI FI)

Post by ENCODE_GRAPHICS »

THE GIG WOULD BE FOR A SCRIPT in comic script format!

Sorry missed that!
MikeG
Regular Poster

Post by MikeG »

Good morning.

I have a short 7-page cyberpunk-type script. It's in screenplay format but can easily be adjusted to the comic book format. Let me know if you're interested in checking it out. My email is twistedimage75@gmail.com
JesterWriter
Regular Poster

Post by JesterWriter »

I have a short cyberpunk story that would fit in with this with a plot twist that could explode big. it's about 10 pages and I can send other samples if you like. Long time writer of comics, audio drama and screenplays.

jester.writer.c13@gmail.com and we can discuss next steps (samples, etc).