Experienced Comic Artist Available

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

hllmete
Forum Member

Experienced Comic Artist Available

Post by hllmete »

Hello everyone,

My name is Halil Mete, and I am a Berlin-based comic artist with extensive experience in various genres including crime, horror, and thriller. My work has been published internationally in the USA, Germany, Britain, and Turkey.

I am currently seeking new comic projects and collaborations with writers and publishers. If you have a story that needs to be brought to life with compelling visuals that requires a skilled artist, I am excited to work with you to create something extraordinary.

Why Work with Me?

Distinct Art Style: Capable of adapting to different genres and storytelling techniques.
Professional Experience: Proven track record with publications in multiple countries.
Full Service: I pencil and ink my own pages, ensuring a cohesive and polished final product.
Collaborative Approach: Committed to working closely with writers and publishers to realize their vision.
Flexible Rates: My page rate is negotiable to fit your project's budget.

Please take a look at my portfolio [link below] and feel free to reach out to me at halilmetemete@gmail.com or via Instagram @hllmete. I am looking forward to discussing potential projects and how we can create amazing comics together.

Portfolio: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qWEZzH ... drive_link

Thank you for your consideration!

Best regards,
Halil Mete
hllmete
Forum Member

Re: Experienced Comic Artist Available

Post by hllmete »

hllmete
Forum Member

Re: Experienced Comic Artist Available

Post by hllmete »