Writer looking for an Artist collab (Position Filled)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Ricco
Understands reinventing

Writer looking for an Artist collab (Position Filled)

Post by Ricco »

Hi, I'm Ricco. Long time lurker 1st time poster. I've decided to try my hand at scripting. I have finished a short 10 page script that I plan to submit to:

http://not-forgotten-anthology.tumblr.c ... ubmissions

Please see website for complete details.

The anthology will feature multiple short stories featuring heroes who are in the public domain.

I'll be needing an artist, inker,colorist, and letterer. The anthology will decide who makes the cut. If chosen each team will receive $50 per page to split and 5 free copies of the book for each member of the team.

Deadline for submission is June 18th. Approved teams will be notified by July 31st. If interested I can furnish the first couple pages of script.

My 10 Page story involves the original golden age Daredevil and the Green Giant. Both heroes battle the Claw. The story is open ended with an opportunity to explore more stories set in a new universe I have fleshed out in the last two years. If interested let me know. Thanks for listening.
Ricco
Last edited by Ricco on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ricco
Understands reinventing

Writer looking for an Artist for comic collab

Post by Ricco »

Hi all,
Just a few more days until the deadline. I've gotten a couple hits on a possible collab. I want to give it a couple of more days to see who else applies.

To those who PMed me. I'll let my choice know by this Fri.
Thanks
Ricco :)
borosaurinjo
Frequent Poster

Post by borosaurinjo »

Ricco
Understands reinventing

Position Filled

Post by Ricco »

Hey all,
Thanks to the great Zwol community. I have found my Artist. Thanks to the talented people who responded to my post. I hope to connect with a few of you on future projects. I'll keep on touch.

I'm still in need of a letter and colorist. Time is short.

Thanks