[Paid] Writer Looking for Artist for Anthology Piece

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

CubbyWilson
Forum Member

[Paid] Writer Looking for Artist for Anthology Piece

Post by CubbyWilson »

I'm looking for an artist to pencil some pages for my End the Stigma Mental Health Anthology submission.

The piece is about dealing with anxiety so it would be awesome to have an artist who has experience with that but it's definitely not required. Also the story is about an MMA fight (weird but will explain) so fans of MMA are also encouraged.

It'll end up being about 3-4 pages long.

The End the Stigma submission guidelines require a one page pitch and some concept art, so as well as the pages I'll need two characters and an example of the action. I have a weird idea with the word bubbles that we can talk about.

I'm willing to work with your page rate.

You can contact me and send some examples of your sequential art to wilsoncubby@gmail.com

And will of course answer any questions or concerns that you have.

Looking forward to working with you!
RobertErdody
Consistant Poster

ill draw you a sample

Post by RobertErdody »

what kinda caracters martial art styles ext
PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

Bump.
P.D. Loupee
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/pdloupee
henrypardo
Consistant Poster

Re: [Paid] Writer Looking for Artist for Anthology Piece

Post by henrypardo »

email sent
CubbyWilson wrote:I'm looking for an artist to pencil some pages for my End the Stigma Mental Health Anthology submission.

The piece is about dealing with anxiety so it would be awesome to have an artist who has experience with that but it's definitely not required. Also the story is about an MMA fight (weird but will explain) so fans of MMA are also encouraged.

It'll end up being about 3-4 pages long.

The End the Stigma submission guidelines require a one page pitch and some concept art, so as well as the pages I'll need two characters and an example of the action. I have a weird idea with the word bubbles that we can talk about.

I'm willing to work with your page rate.

You can contact me and send some examples of your sequential art to wilsoncubby@gmail.com

And will of course answer any questions or concerns that you have.

Looking forward to working with you!
PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

Bump.
P.D. Loupee
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/pdloupee