ARTIST WANTED

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

BEYOND
Forum Member

ARTIST WANTED

Post by BEYOND »

Hello everyone

I AM LOOKING FOR TALENTED ARTISTS to draw established characters that already have an international awareness.

I am offering to trade some serious RARE and autographed STAR WARS and STAR TREK and COMIC BOOK Collectables from a business that I own in exchange for your drawing skills.

WWW.THEDARKSIDEOFTHEFORCE.COM

I WOULD BE WILLING TO TRADE valuable items of RARE merchandise up to the value of what your work for me would be

So if you are a STAR WARS fans or just a fan of really cool stuff then please have a look at the following website you will be able to see some of the many really cool items of merchandise that would be available to you.

THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE

Scroll down the main home page and then click on all of the menu buttons at the top of the home page to see all the merchandise.

If you like the idea then you can email me a list of the items that you are interested in and I will tell you what the value is of each item so that you can then decide if you would like to do work for me up to the value of those items in trade.

I am looking for both individual pin up images and also sequential art comic book pages drawn of characters that I have created.

Please be advised that all the work you do for me would be on a "Work For Hire" basis in exchange for the merchandise that we agree for the work you do and that I would own all copyright in the images of my characters, that you draw for me.

Look forward to hearing from you
Last edited by BEYOND on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
Carlos_Trigo
Frequent Poster

Post by Carlos_Trigo »

I would work in exchange of original comic art of Chris Gossett's Tales of the Jedi, from Dark Horse.

noonecomics
Reinvents comics

Post by noonecomics »

theres a bunch of cool stuff there, I can negociate between the jim lee comics, preacher , spawn..I would like to paint something for you in watercolors like this.
PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

Bump.
P.D. Loupee
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/pdloupee
Ricco
Understands reinventing

Post by Ricco »

Bump
BEYOND
Forum Member