Colorist Wanted for Pitch Project [PAID]

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Quantum
Regular Poster

Colorist Wanted for Pitch Project [PAID]

Post by Quantum »

Hey,

I'm in need of a colorist for a pitch I've been working on. Colorist would be responsible for several pages of the pitch project. The project is called "Norwegian Wood" and it's about an American cop in Norway who has to investigate a bizarre series of crimes that may be linked to local folklore while also dealing with the citizens in the town who hate his guts.

This is a pitch project for a 5 issue mini series.

Pitch is all penciled and inked, so all we need is a colorist to come on board to get to work IMMEDIATELY. Also, if you agree to the project, our hope is that you'd agree to be our colorist for the entire mini-series, so your name would be included in the pitch project.

We're hoping to get the pitch out to publishers before the end of the year.

Please e-mail me at: biohazard.quantum@gmail.com if you are interested. Also, name your price. We do have a budget in mind but we are willing to tweak our budget depending on the fit.

Those candidates we deem suitable for the project will get High Res images of the pitch pages. There may be opportunities to work on other projects as well that I currently have in the works so please send your portfolios.
GustavoGimenez
Forum Member

Post by GustavoGimenez »

Hi! I´m very interested. Just sent you an email. Hope you like my gallery!
mauriciodelos
Forum Member

Post by mauriciodelos »

Hi,
I would like to join your project. I've sent an email.

Best.
PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

Email sent!
P.D. Loupee
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/pdloupee
Quantum
Regular Poster

Post by Quantum »

I have found a colorist for this project!

Thank you so much for all those who applied. There were some really high quality submissions! It was hard to pick just one.