This shitty forum needs to die already

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

So are you still active on here?

I still visit out of habit but I don't give a fuck about this place
67%
I'm new and don't know any better
17%
I've already been rejected from every other community
17%
WTF comics? I'm here for the spam
No votes

Total votes: 6

RIPshittyforums
Forum Member

This shitty forum needs to die already

Post by RIPshittyforums »

Tons of spam everywhere and your email is probably sold to some mailing list by now.

Obviously the admins don't give a fu.ck so let it burn down.

But first, where are some other comic related places to go?

Some not-as-shitty examples are MORE PLACES ACTUALLY WORTH LOOKING AT Post some other comic job boards you know of that are worth looking at or just bump this post on your way out.

A BIG FU.CK YOU TO ZWOL. LEARN TO HANDLE YOUR SHIT.
Last edited by RIPshittyforums on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
RobertErdody
Consistant Poster

nice stuff bro check me out

Post by RobertErdody »

I feel ya little wierd you made this account today and all ready got all this pent up bullshit I think you have an account here already and you dont want to be recognized but this is loaded with non and I mean totally noncomic related shit
Ricco
Understands reinventing

Post by Ricco »

While I agree death is near for this forum, there is still a little life left in the old girl.
I do find myself hanging out at these places besides the two you mentioned:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ComicBookCollabs/?

It's a little tricky there with reddits and sub reddits, post points and karma points. I just like to hang and browse, as there is No Spam! Although there seems to be lots of rules, like not using your real name in a post. I found that kind of odd.

Also A fairly new forum:

http://comic-creator-meetup.freeforums.net/#

It's set up nicely and easy to navigate. Just not a lot of members yet. My suggestion would be for all Zwollians to migrate and register over there. I feel it is a nice change of pace to begin something fresh and new. Most importantly no Spam! 🙂
Stinty
Regular Poster

Post by Stinty »

Thanks for the pkug for the new Comic Creators Meetup boards, Ricco. There has been a massive influx of members as a result.

Come on and join up for a spam free existence.
THE SPAMHAMMER!

Rambling Words:
www.travisstunt.com
Ricco
Understands reinventing

A new place for creators

Post by Ricco »

No problem. Glad to hear it. I've lurked here for years before I took the leap to register and post. I'm Coming here out of sentiment really. It was because of this forum that I decided to try my hand at creating comics.

I see great potential for your site as It could possibly become the new place to go for those of us who love the comic making process, sans spam of course. Bumping spam has helped here, but one can only do so much. If the mods here don't care enough about the site how can they expect us to.

Ricco
Stinty
Regular Poster

Post by Stinty »

I've PM'd the mods and the site owner numerous times to try and get things sorted out here (spam-wise) but I have never received a response. That's pretty much the reason I started the other board.

It is a pity this site is dying in such a slow, painful way. It was good in its time.
THE SPAMHAMMER!

Rambling Words:
www.travisstunt.com
RIPshittyforums
Forum Member

nah

Post by RIPshittyforums »

RobertErdody wrote:I feel ya little wierd you made this account today and all ready got all this pent up bullshit I think you have an account here already and you dont want to be recognized but this is loaded with non and I mean totally noncomic related shit
wew lad.
Stinty wrote:It is a pity this site is dying in such a slow, painful way. It was good in its time.