WANTED, COMIC BOOK COLLABORATORS!!!

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

BigDC
Forum Member

WANTED, COMIC BOOK COLLABORATORS!!!

Post by BigDC »

Hello, my name is David, and I have been putting together a team of artists, colorists, and letterers to form our own comic book publishing company. We are looking for more talent in artists, colorists, and letterers, sorry no writers at this time. Let me say right up front, this is a NON-PAYING collaboration. it is for experience, for fun, exposure, for the sheer love of creating comics and sharing them and being part of a team with the same goals and intentions.

We will start out all digital at first, and then after we gain a following we will then slowly move into print as well, To begin with, our digital comics will be free, then we will start to charge for them. Any profits made will be split between all that work on the books. We will create one universe and have several genres.

I repeat this is not for pay, it's for experience, for fun, exposure, for the sheer love of creating comics and sharing them and being part of a team with the same goals and intentions. If you are interested (no matter your talent level is), please visit our submissions page...http://bigcomics.tk/submissions/ We will make this a great venture!

Thank You!
-David Cunningham Publisher Big Comics
RobertErdody
Consistant Poster

you get your site working yet

Post by RobertErdody »

http://robertleeerdody.deviantart.com/

Troll
One of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective - their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.
Man, that troll really owned those dumb forum users who take themselves too damn seriously.
RobertErdody
Consistant Poster

Post by RobertErdody »

dude rampage is sick bro whats that coming out of his mouth though looks a little odd
RobertErdody
Consistant Poster

Post by RobertErdody »

totally struck by the thunderous awesomeness of Thunderstrike he is so sick and original do you need help creating Major Crime?