Penciller needed for short project (COLLABORATION)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

scrawl-dodger
Regular Poster

Penciller needed for short project (COLLABORATION)

Post by scrawl-dodger »

Hi, all!

I require the skills of a penciller who would assist me in bringing to life a short story which I have dubbed "Hitch Hiker". It tells the story of a teenaged girl who is travelling between towns on a stretch of deserted highway. It is a typical fall evening and she would like to reach her destination before the night chill sets in. After a number of failed calls on her cell phone she resorts to flagging down an approaching vehicle. One car stops and the driver offers to carry her the rest of the way. What happens next is TOTALLY unexpected!

I have the script broken down in panels for easy communication. Essentially I'll be inking and lettering. At the moment I have secured a colourist. All styles are welcome but I would prefer realism as it better suits the tone of the story. I should stress that this is an UNPAID position (starving creator over here) and the resulting art can be freely used to beef up your existing portfolio. All persons involved will be fully credited in their respective roles.

If this project sounds like something that you can benefit from you may contact me at: jeremymarshall1977@gmail.com. Once selected, the successful candidate will be sent a copy of the full script. I will do my best to respond to each submission in a timely manner.

Look forward to hearing from you talented people out there!