Looking for letterer

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

DCLOT
Regular Poster

Looking for letterer

Post by DCLOT »

Hi it's David again, I have just gotten all the colored pages of my comic and now I need a letterer. I posted here before and got a great colorist in my opinion, but now I need a letterer and the comic will be complete. I already have the comic completely colored and now I need it lettered so that people can actually read the comic book. The art in the the comic is pretty good as well as the coloring. The plot of the comic is that a teenager gets super powers after absorbing the power of an alien crystal and uses those powers to protect new York from an intergalactic overlord who wants to steal the power for himself and use it to rule the universe. The letterer I get has to know how to place speech bubbles, and needs to know what types of sizes and fonts to use for the letters and how to place sound effects. In other words the letterer doesn't have to be the best thing since sliced bread, but I need you to be pretty good. Once the comic is done and looks good, I'll send it to some publishers to get it published. Also this project is unpaid, I will not be able to pay upfront, but once the comic is sold I'll be happy to split the money we make equal ways. If you're interested or want details contact me at thompsond709@gmail.com, and I will also send samples of the comic pages as well if you email me. I hope one of you letterers will agree to work with me and I look forward to your responses. Thank you