Letterer available

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Lucas.Gattoni
Consistant Poster

Letterer available

Post by Lucas.Gattoni »

Hi everyone!

My name is Lucas Gattoni and I'm a professional graphic designer and comic book letterer. I'm just finishing my latest jobs and will be open to get some more work later this week.

I do all lettering digitally, being able to provide digital files in any format you might require, and have quite a quick turnaround for single pages. I have a complete package of Blambot and Comicraft fonts, and many others which are free for commercial use. I'm currently working freelance for several independent publishers and on some pitches for indie authors too. You can check some of my lettering jobs at my updated portfolio page down here.

On to the portfolio!

For rates and other details, please send me an email via the contact form at my portfolio, or directly at lucasgatoni@outlook.com

My rates are flexible, and include preparation of the final file of your choosing, be it for screen or print (multiple file preparation has an extra cost).

I can only work on some kind of upfront payment (could be half the total rate, i.e.) which can be settled via Paypal. Please do keep in mind that I require full payment before sending the final highres version of the files, no exceptions made here (I've have many awful experiences in the past).

Hoping you consider me or add me to a shortlist of letterers, thanks in advance and see you in the funyn pages!

Lucas Gattoni
<b>Lucas, The Lettering Bear</b>
<a href="http://bit.ly/LG_Lettering">Portfolio</a>
lucasgattoni@outlook.com