Writer Seeking Manga/ Comic Book styled Artist

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

webrian
Forum Member

Writer Seeking Manga/ Comic Book styled Artist

Post by webrian »

Hi all, I'm Brian and i'm currently searching for someone to do the artwork for a manga that i am currently writing and planning to submit for mainstream production. I currently have 16 chapters done and am working whenever possible to write more. The story is a bit of a mash-up, featuring many different writing elements. Its basis is action but throughout there is comedy, drama, and a little mystery. The manga in production is named Spell Bound. It's about a world where magic is common place and the basis for peaceful co-existence in their world. The world that the characters inhabit is large and features elements of various time lines as well as various cultures. The main characters of this story live in an eastern "village" which is roughly the size of 4 states. Their are four main villages where magic is prevalent. The main goal of all who live in these four villages are to train to gain the title of "Mage." It is a title given to those worthy enough to use their magic at full strength. The story is divided into many story arcs featuring many different characters as well as the main cast that consists of about 12 characters. The story itself will feature two flash forwards into the future to show the repercussions of certain actions throughout the story. There's much much more to tell but for now i'll leave you all with this. If anyone's interested just send me an e-mail a w_e_brian@yahoo.com and show me some of your artwork. I'll answer any questions you have and show you the script i have.
Last edited by webrian on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buzzkill
Forum Member

Re: Writer Seeking Manga/ Comic Book styled Artist

Post by buzzkill »

Marvel already has a comic book called Spellbound.
webrian
Forum Member

Post by webrian »

Well many series' have the same title with minor variances. My title varies itself by being Spell Bound and not Spellbound.
brian_carroll
Forum Member

Artist Wanted

Post by brian_carroll »

If you still need help with your project you can check out my stuff at: http://carrollart.deviantart.com/
Thanks.