Call for Illustrators and Colourers

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cliffe
Forum Member

Call for Illustrators and Colourers

Post by Cliffe »

Graphic Novel Illustrators and Colourers,

I am looking for talented artists for a graphic novel titled “The Reach into Space”.

Short synopsis:
“An unlikely team of humans and robots are assembled to “man” an expedition into the reaches of unknown space to plant the seeds of “humanity’s” further colonisation of the universe.

Entire worlds will be changed. Species will be irradiated. All in the name of humanity.”

I have no publisher lined up yet and I imagine we would look into possibilities when the project is closer to completion. In the mean time this is a non-paying project.

I imagine the potential illustrator will have a detailed style. Realistic and slightly abstract would be considered. Illustrating will involve designing robots, and non-humanoid aliens.
I imagine the potential colourer would use lots of textures and photoshop lighting.

I have a complete script and a “universe guide”.

If you are interested please email me some samples of your work. If your samples look well suited to the project I’ll send you the script and guide. If you are still keen to be involved in the project I’ll ask for a few project-specific pieces, which will be used to select the artists.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask,

Cheers,

Cliffe
TRITS_graphicnovel@politicsapocalypse.com