Skilled Artist seeks Writers and Collaborators

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Novayork
Forum Member

Skilled Artist seeks Writers and Collaborators

Post by Novayork »

I am a 32 yo Artist in Long Island,N.Y. who has moved from the Fashion Industry to Illustration. I have a great idea for a graphic novel and have worked on a script, timeline, charachters and Art. I am searching for someone like minded in the subject matter. The project is called KIN: the Posthumans, this is a story based on Transhumanism. It deals with subjects of evolution, social dynamics, new technology (Nano, Bio, AI, Cybernetics, Genetics) and humanism. I am seeking mature writers with good ear to street capabilites and obviously someone who has a passion for graphic novels. Also Collaborators, really anyone who can help get this project off the ground. My personal background has been in Graphic Design, Pre-Press Production, Architectural Design, Fashion and Home Design. I believe in Collaboration and Combined talents can make a project like this go all the way!

Check out the Art... and get back to me!

http://posthuman.carbonmade.com
The MaxXx
Forum Member

Hey !

Post by The MaxXx »

This is a very interesting project you got going on here. Just to be sure I got you right you already have your story and want someone to write it down or you just got the concept (which is very interesting). Either way, it sounds interesting. Give me some more information here : maxxillica@hotmail.com

looking foward to learn more about it...