graphic novel needs artist

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Jerrick
Forum Member

graphic novel needs artist

Post by Jerrick »

Hello, I am a creative writer looking to work with a comic artist that would gel with my style of writing and collaborate to create a graphic novel within the war-fiction genre. I have scripts and layouts on my work which relies on themes like responsability, war, apathy and massive transforming robots. I am also seeking out to develop this project as a result of an open feedback between the both of us.

If interested, just reply this message, so I can get in touch and give you the plot summary details.
Rubedo
Forum Member

Post by Rubedo »

Hello! I'd be interested in working with you, however, making comics takes a lot of time and effort, so if you aren't willing to compensate me I simply don't have the time.
If this is a paying gig, however, I would be more than happy to hear the details of this project! you can email me at roxypolk(at)gmail(dot)com.

thanks! Hopefully I'll hear from you soon!
JPascal
Forum Member

Post by JPascal »

Hello,
sounds interesting. I've been wanting to push myself into doing different things so I would like to find out more. The other guy that replied has a point, creating comics takes time and effort, not to mention money, but we all gotta start somewhere! Especially when trying to break in. So, if you are serious about wanting to bring your idea to the page perhaps you will shoot me a sample script and story (maybe 5 or 6 pages) and we can go from there. If yo like contact me via my email so we may be a bit more discreet. Cool? I'll be awaiting your response.

Perhaps this would be a great portfolio builder for the both of us. :)
angelmichael
Forum Member

re: seeking comic artist/ writers

Post by angelmichael »

I've got my web comic here:

http://komodo-comic.blogspot.com/

i would love to draw your script into
beatifull comics in BW or Colour, just
email me here: michael.gumelar@gmail.com