(Unpaid)Looking for script writer

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Catchthatkid
Forum Member

(Unpaid)Looking for script writer

Post by Catchthatkid »

Hi I'm currently looking for someone with experience in writing/editing a script!I already have a script for the prologue written down for the comic and am trying to make a version of it to help display what kind of panels and pages used to convey the story.

It's a story set in a fictitious world dominated by anthropomorphic animals(it's general demographic is more for youngsters around 10-16). Its about a young orphaned child named "Kid" who is the titular hero of the story.He seeks to rescue his kidnapped friends and family from bandits with the aid of broken order of ancient heroes chosen by the story's deities to protect it.While his ultimate goal is to gather enough support from the heroes and people he encounters on his journey, he will later discover that he's meant to do far greater things and step outside of his comfort zone to save the world.

If your interested don't hesitate to respond!
Last edited by Catchthatkid on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WillEd
Regular Poster

Post by WillEd »

I'll help you with it.

willedelman@gmail.com