Iâ€™m Alexander LidstrÃ¶m, a freelance colourist, comic artist and illustrator from Sweden.
If you are reading this then you are most likely in need of a colourist and, you know what? It just so happens I'd like to extend my services!
Hereâ€™s a little about me:
- Iâ€™m 23, English, Swedish, was raised in France and have been pursuing an illustration and comics career for 2 years now.
- I attended the Swedish Atelier of Realist Art (SARA) for two years before homeschooling in digital painting another 2 years.
- Hereâ€™s a link to my resulting colouring portfolio and hereâ€™s a link to my entire portfolio. I typically charge $40 a page through Paypal, please!
I recently completed the colouring of a 24 page comic which I'd like to tell you more about:
- Despite having been taken on-board late in Kolanut Productions' scheduled completion plan for the project, I succeeded in beating their initial deadline and completed 4-6 pages a day while simultaneously hiring them a new line artist for a separate issue (which they eventually plan to get me to colour!).
- Whatâ€™s more, having handed in the completed pages, they gave me an extensive list of revisions that I completed to their satisfaction in a single day instead of the three that they thought I would need.
Anyway, all this to say that Iâ€™m extremely hard-working, efficient, respectful of deadlines and also a natural when it comes to colouring. Whatâ€™s more, Iâ€™m also cheaper than my peers of comparable skill because I prefer shorter waiting times between projects and actually getting. Things. Done!
If my list of skills, attributes and qualities is not enough to provide me with the chance to showcase my skills on your comic then, for the life of me, I donâ€™t know what possibly could!
Thank you for your time, interest and consideration,
The very best,