Editors and Artists Needed

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

louisrasjkub
Forum Member

Editors and Artists Needed

Post by louisrasjkub »

Seeking Editor/Writers and Artists to collaborate on several projects. Email me at lousrasjkub@gmail.com
PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

Is this for Affinity?
P.D. Loupee
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/pdloupee
louisrasjkub
Forum Member

Post by louisrasjkub »

PatriciaLoupee wrote:Is this for Affinity?
Yes, I am the "new" recruiter.

Ray mentioned he would love to work with you again, but he is afraid he burned that bridge.

Take care!
PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

Please tell Ray I got nothing against him, I just can't work with him and his process.

Please tell in the announcements that you're recruiting for Affinity. Affinity is infamous for its bad image among creators, so give rookies a chance to know where they are dipping their toes on.
P.D. Loupee
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/pdloupee
RaySMasonJr
Reinvents comics

Post by RaySMasonJr »

PatriciaLoupee wrote:Please tell Ray I got nothing against him, I just can't work with him and his process.

Please tell in the announcements that you're recruiting for Affinity. Affinity is infamous for its bad image among creators, so give rookies a chance to know where they are dipping their toes on.
I understand Patricia. After what went down between us, I developed the "Express". For existing staff taking on new projects, it simply directs them to their new forums, deals with new contracts, updated signature, and updated introductions. You may be right about me being OCD, but I think the problem is I never took the time before to come up with a simpler process than doing orientation over again. For that I apologize.