Editor/Agent Available

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

alittlegrim
Forum Member

Editor/Agent Available

Post by alittlegrim »

Hey all,

I am a comics editor with 10 years in the industry available for hire. I also have connections and contacts for several publishers and can help creators get their projects placed.
Ruyei
Reinvents understanding

Re: Editor/Agent Available

Post by Ruyei »

Hello alittlegrim,

My name is Robert Finch. I’m a comic scripter and prose writer with some minor journal and work credits. I’m looking for an editor to not only help me take my work to the next level, but to introduce me to the world of publishing and proper pitch format and technique.

I see that you haven’t included references to previous work in your post, so before I share more in-depth information with you I’d like to speak privately with you via PM or email so I can better understand your background and the services you are offering.

Normally I’d just pm you but an artist partner of mine, Gregory Floch, has already contacted you via PM and has received no response. Thus why I’m contacting you via this public forum.

Please respond as soon as we can. Depending on your credentials, I am willing to pay a reasonable consulting fee.