Writer looking for artist

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

kespa
Frequent Poster

Writer looking for artist

Post by kespa »

Hi guys!

My name is Hannu Kesola and I'm a comic book writer from Finland. I mostly work for US publishers like Action Lab, Antarctic Press, Heavy Metal, Caliber Comics, Alterna Comics, Amigo Comics and others. My work has also been published in French, Portuguese, Italian, Swedish and Finnish and soon in Spanish and Japanese. Two of my creator owned series has also been optioned for film adaptation.

I’m looking if there would be any artists who would like to collaborate on something short that could be pitched for places like Heavy Metal etc. Or if anyone would want to collaborate on something longer (for example I do have one scifi series almost ready). These would be collaborations but I have very good track record on getting series to publishers in the US and around the world. Everything we would do would of course be co-owned and artist would get biggest % of comic book sales.

If you are interested in collaborating, please send samples to: Hannu.kesola@gmail.com
RJ_Silvers
Forum Member

Re: Writer looking for artist

Post by RJ_Silvers »

My name is RJ. I draw a lot of monsters and women. I'm a huge fan of heavy metal so I feel this would be a fit for me. I can do all the work. Like inks, colors with shading, background, panels letters. Entire comic pages done digitally. I am looking for both long term and short term jobs. I'm available for everything.

Here's a link to my portfolio. https://rjsilvers.newgrounds.com/art

I can provide source files for every project.

Thanks! Have a rockin' day!