Editor/Writer looking to help you start your first comic!

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Editor/Writer looking to help you start your first comic!

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

I have experience developing ideas from synopsis to full script, organizing and compiling notes for concept bibles, also converting novels and screenplays into comic book format.

I've been a published prose writer since 2012, and working with comics since 2015. My work has been featured in six successful Kicktarters, including an award nominated anthology.

My turnaround is quick, my rates are fair and I will work with you to facilitate the payment. For more information hit me up at pdloupee@gmail.com

Cheers!
PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Re: Editor/Writer looking to help you start your first comic!

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

Bumping.
PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

I have experience developing ideas from synopsis to full script, organizing and compiling notes for concept bibles, also converting novels and screenplays into comic book format.

I've been a published prose writer since 2012, and working with comics since 2015. My work has been featured in six successful Kicktarters, including an award nominated anthology.

My turnaround is quick, my rates are fair and I will work with you to facilitate the payment. For more information hit me up at pdloupee@gmail.com
PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

Samples: behance.net/pdloupee
PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Post by PatriciaLoupee »