Pro artist open for commissions and comic work!

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Pro artist open for commissions and comic work!

Post by mikabear »

Hey guys, since I can't figure out how to edit posts for the life of me, here's a re-do of my old thread. And do scroll down for updates on commission/ work availability!

Anyways, my name is Megan Huang, I'm a Canadian comic artist. I've worked for Action Lab, Dark Horse, a bit for Image, Oni, and IDW. I'm open for regular commissions, cover art, concept art, and short full color or line-art sequential art projects. Note, I DON'T do pencils alone! I will do up to the inks though (NOT inks alone), and full-color art. Please email me for rates (Not a back end split please, unless there is a reputable publisher/ persons involved or rates are offered as well. sorry!) as I am rarely on here to check messages or replies!

Email: megan_huang5(at)hotmail.com

MY PORTFOLIO: https://meganhuang.artstation.com/ and my old portfolio link: http://meganhuang.daportfolio.com/

-Megan

below is a Star Wars sample, and Alien Sample, A Spider-Gwen Samples, and my recent Aggretsuko cover for Oni Press.

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Re: Pro artist open for commissions and comic work!

Post by mikabear »

And the second Alien sample page from last year... plus an Isola fan cover, and Foxtail fan art

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

Some more samples... A My Hero Academia piece for a charity event to help raise funds for covid-19, a (DC) Katana redesign which I did for fun, and the cover to my newest GN 'Jia and the Nian Monster!' (on sale now!)

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

More samples! A Wonder Woman redesign for fun, as well as a supergirl redesign for fun. And a Tomb Raider One-pager.

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

More samples! A Geralt of Rivia expression concept sheet, a D&D commission of a Wizard Tortle, and a page from my OGN with Dark Horse, 'Jia and the Nian Monster' (ON SALE NOW!)
mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

Even more samples! My official Rick and Morty: Death Stalkers variant cover (out Jan 2021), a Witcher in Toussaint sequential, and my Jedi Elsa concept.

Also until December 31st I'm running a donation campaign where you can get a full color digital bust commission for a $30 donation to my local animal shelter. see my social media: @meganhuang5 for details!

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

still open for commissions and more! My most recent covers for Aggretsuko for Oni, and My Little Pony for IDW, plus a Yara Flor piece.
mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

Cover from my upcoming comic series with Dark Horse, Rangers of the Divide! Pre-order code provided in the image! Image
mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

A Sisu redesign from Raya and the Last Dragon, and Harley Quinn. Commissions open, concept work open, covers open, only anthology shorts or one-shots for sequentials. thanks! also here's the preorder code for my upcoming sci-fi/ fantasy book with Dark Horse, Rangers of the Divide, for those interested :) MAR210251
mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

A Sam Wilson Captain America redesign. and the cover for issue 2 of my upcoming comic series, Rangers of the Divide.

Commissions open, concept work open, covers open, only anthology shorts or one-shots for sequentials. thanks! also here's the preorder code for issue 1 of my upcoming sci-fi/ fantasy book with Dark Horse Comics, Rangers of the Divide, for those interested :) MAR210251

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

A couple of Godzilla face variations. :)

Commissions open, concept work open, covers open, only anthology shorts or one-shots for sequentials. thanks! also issue 1 of my upcoming comic series, Rangers of the Divide, will be out on the 19th! preorders for issue 1 are closed, but here's the codes for issue 2 and 3, and the close dates:

Issue #2: APR210423 Preorders close May 24
Issue #3: MAY210282 Preorders close June 21

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

A couple DC hero samples. :)

Commissions open, concept work open, covers open, only anthology shorts or one-shots for sequentials. thanks! also issue 1 of my comic series, Rangers of the Divide, IS OUT NOW!!! preorders for issue 2 are closed, but here's the codes for the remaining issues:

Issue #3: MAY210282 Preorders close June 21
Issue #4: JUN210336 Preorders close July 26

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

Batgirl in Bruno Redondo's new suit design, and a Godzilla redesign

Commissions open, concept work open, covers open, only anthology shorts or one-shots for sequentials. thanks! also issue 1 and 2 of my comic series, Rangers of the Divide, IS OUT NOW!!! preorders for issue 1, 2, and 3 are closed, but here's the code for 4's preorder:

Issue #4: JUN210336 Preorders close July 26

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

2 pieces from comic series with Dark Horse, Rangers of the Divide. a page from issue 1 and issue 3's cover.

Commissions open, concept work open, covers open, only anthology shorts or one-shots for sequentials. and also issue 1-3 of Rangers of the Divide is out now. 4 is released on August 18th!

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

A Harley Quinn piece based on The Suicide Squad movie (2021), Cal Kestis from Jedi: Fallen Order, and an official cover for the release of Oni Press's Rick and Morty: Snuffles Goes to War.

Commissions open, concept work open, covers open, only anthology shorts or one-shots for sequentials

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

Ahsoka, Iron heart, and Wonder Woman.

Commissions open, concept work open, covers open, only anthology shorts or one-shots for sequentials. ALSO my first collected edition of my comic series, Rangers of the Divide, releases february 1st. get those preorders in!

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

A couple of newer pieces. ninja turtles, and gamora.

Commissions open, concept work open, covers open, only anthology shorts or one-shots for sequentials.

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

my name is Megan Huang, I'm a Canadian comic artist. I've worked for Action Lab, Dark Horse, a bit for Image, Oni, DC and more. I'm open for regular commissions, cover art, concept art, and full color or line-art sequential art projects. Note, I DON'T do pencils alone! I will do up to the inks though (NOT inks alone), and full-color art. I also can't do work for comicsgate. Please email me for rates (Not a back end split please, sorry!) as I am rarely on here to check messages or replies!

Email: megan_huang5(at)hotmail.com

MY PORTFOLIO: https://meganhuang.artstation.com/

-Megan

below is an Avatar sample, Ahsoka, and a short line-art superman 3 page sample.