Seeking Artist for Cyberpunk Comic [PAID]

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

robertredteam
Forum Member

Seeking Artist for Cyberpunk Comic [PAID]

Post by robertredteam »

Background on the series: Story is a mixture of Ghost in the Shell, The Matrix, The Fifth Element, Blade Runner.

I am seeking an artist for a Cyberpunk Comic Series. I already have multiple comics in the series written out. I'm a no b.s. person, and I will pay for one page at a time via paypal or venmo. If you do a page or two a day, you'll get paid once or twice everyday. I will require at least 2-3 pages a week, 3 being preferred. If you can do 5-7 a week, the more power to you.

I am self funding the project and looking for a surprisingly affordable person who is looking to pound out work during this pandemic. I am fair, and I apologize for the people posting on here looking for free work -- which should be offensive to all you talented people.

I am a BIG FAN of Josan Gonzalez, but I don't expect that caliber for the budget, unless you really want to shine with the detail in this series -- it will be greatly promoted and can be a big opportunity for someone who wants to display their talent in front of a highly targeted audience and have great pieces for their portfolio in this genre. I can almost promise you will get future work after this series is promoted. I say almost because I can't tell the future, BUT, whoever I've worked with on projects in the past usually make careers out of working with me due to the heavy promotion to targeted communities for whatever I'm doing.

Email me your portfolio and page rates for pen/ink. I won't necessarily be going with the cheapest person, I will be going with whose work I feel fits the series the best. But, if you do give a good rate, it puts you even higher up on the list when a decision is being made.

If I get multiple people who seem solid responding to this, I will pay you for initial character design for (5) characters (I will include descriptions for each with reference links) to help me best select the artist. Let me know your rate for this as well. I'm not looking to get anything for free, but remember, I am self-funding this so please charge a rate you feel comfortable with and that could meet a good equilibrium.

I look forward to hearing from you. This is a real solid opportunity for the right person. If I don't select you, it's because you just don't fit the vision and has nothing to do with your talent.

Email me at robert@redteam.it

Best,

Robert