Writer/Artist Looking for Artist Partner (Unpaid)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

OGJuic
Forum Member

Writer/Artist Looking for Artist Partner (Unpaid)

Post by OGJuic »

Sadly this is Unpaid

Ok so now that that is out of the way then lets get to the point. Im a writer and artist looking for someone to do the finalized drawings for a comic/manga Idea I have and maybe more if we enjoy working together.

How its going to work:
I'm going to be writing the script and story, doing the page layout, character designs(unless if you want to help then I won't deny it), panels and whats happening in them(aka the sketches), and finally doing the text bubbles. The primary artist is just here to do the final product be it in their own style, my style or somewhere in the middle.

What its about(the hook):
A world devastated by war and greed for the new blood type that gave unworldly powers that changed how we knew the world and science entirely. No country as we know it still stands as the greed for these new powers caused the people with them to fight against the ones trying to use them. Over a hundred years have passed and we follow a 15yr old boy who has to go out into this changed and forgotten world to get the “soul” of his mother back from a man who believes that anyone who stands in way of becoming a god is just another pawn that is to be sacrificed for a new beginning.

Themes: The themes of this story is Adventure, Action, and Sci-fi

If you wish to join me on this project of mine I could not be happier. you can contact me in the following ways.
My art style https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/49125888 Email me if you would like to see more if this isn't enough for you.
Email- OGJuic@gmail.com
Discord: Dan#3178
Twitter: OG_Juic
PropagandaComics
Forum Member

Re: Writer/Artist Looking for Artist Partner (Unpaid)

Post by PropagandaComics »

I hear ya. I'm in the same boat. I'm a cartoonist, writer, published author trying to build a brand via Patreon, but hitting it from several different angles too. ...I just wanted to let you know that your link to see your art is broken.
OGJuic
Forum Member

Re: Writer/Artist Looking for Artist Partner (Unpaid)

Post by OGJuic »

PropagandaComics wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:32 pm I hear ya. I'm in the same boat. I'm a cartoonist, writer, published author trying to build a brand via Patreon, but hitting it from several different angles too. ...I just wanted to let you know that your link to see your art is broken.
Thank you for pointing this out. https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/49125888 This is the correct link.