Writer looking to collaborate w/ Artist(s)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

PropagandaComics
Forum Member

Writer looking to collaborate w/ Artist(s)

Post by PropagandaComics »

Hello everyone. I've worked 7+ years as a graphic artist. I'm excellent for lettering, good for comic-strip cartoonist, and more to the point a writer with a lot of vision. More or less, I'm a Stan Lee needing his Jack Kirby to make a comic book company come to life. In early August 2020, I opened up the patreon page "Propaganda Comics" & subsequently made a Facebook page leading to it. While Propaganda Comics has it's own self-titled publication that is a satirical, parodied, overly-politicized Mad Magazine-esk comic intertwined around media bias - I'm currently working on scripts & ideas for a few action based comic books or e-comics.

Frankly, I'm not looking for a bunch of employees, but partners, a team of people that complement each other by combining the gifts and talents we have. Propaganda Comics has 3 complete formerly published comic-strips I did back when. I've also created a new comic-strip for it entitled: "Down with the Dreg." I'm just not the type of artist needed to do the art in an action comic. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, lets come together. If you've got your own thing going and are thinking to yourself I could write for your comic & you could draw for mine - that too is a possibility. If interested, please email me at: "BENJAMHOUSE@gmail.com". Thanks.

Ben |Writer, Concept Artist, etc

www.patreon.com/PropagandaComics
www.facebook.com/PropagandaComix