PAGE placing screenwriter seeking artist for potential collab

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bronx-SF
Forum Member

PAGE placing screenwriter seeking artist for potential collab

Post by Bronx-SF »

Hey guys -

Brand-new here - VERY glad to have found this venue.

Here's who I am: A NYC based screenwriter (obviously, Bronx.) I tend towards thinking SF and horror, and place regularly in PAGE International (Austin occasionally, too). I've had plenty of options for features - nothing large produced yet - and am Stephen King prolific with shorts.

The writing material's already there. I can't help but think that perhaps making a comic anthology or two is the way to get things really buzzing.

What I'm looking for: An artist with whom I "click", and who would like to collab on getting that done. I have no budget, but if we end up creating great stuff... surely 50/50 on the end product is worth it?

Here's my website, with all shorts downloadable (and copywritten, of course.): http://www.philclarkejr.com/jec.html

Please shoot me a line with info and a portfolio link if it appeals? SOMEONE'S gotta be the next Robert Kirkman, etc... :)))))
PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Re: PAGE placing screenwriter seeking artist for potential collab

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

Hey, man! Best of luck with finding an artist! Just be aware that a screenplay might be a little difficult to pace in comics format, as opposed to a more traditional panel by panel breakdown. There is no right or wrong on doing that, but recognize the difference, go out, read samples ans WIN! xD

(I wanna see all your movies!)