Can you write?

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

stanlevine
Forum Member

Can you write?

Post by stanlevine »

I am a freelance artist that wants to draw for comic books, but I have a hard time coming up with ideas. If you are a writer with a script for a comic book looking for an artist to help you draw it, please let me know. I might be able to help.

See samples of my artwork at
http://www.stanimation-productions.com
Ktraios
Forum Member

I've got a book :D

Post by Ktraios »

Hey there. Just saw your ad. I have a new comic book series that I'm trying to find a penciler for. Its basically a modern day Benedict Arnold story, grounded in realism and history, but with that comic booky, Daredevil esque feel. I can't offer page rates or anything up front, and I'm truly sorry for that. However, I can offer a share of the profits when its picked up by a publisher.
I have 3 issues written, plot breakdowns, character breakdowns...everything needed.
I can also offer that I will pay for your comic boards so that you won't have to incur the cost of laying out the pages.
Also, I do have experience. I have an ongoing series, "Element," being published by Shot in the Dark Comics, and I just picked up a gig on a graphic novel series, "The Dynast."
You can reach me at Element0604@gmail.com. Do you have any sequential samples? I'm looking for a style much like Michael Larks but I'm flexible :)
Thanks for your time.
richardbaviary
Forum Member

Post by richardbaviary »

Hi, I am currently writing scripts for short (three page) comics to send to open submissions. Is this something you would be interested in collaborating on? If so, please email me and we can discuss further?

richardbaviary@yahoo.co.uk
AnimeFan
Forum Member

Post by AnimeFan »

I’m looking for an artist see my Ravian University
Post for more info.
marvelman
Forum Member

Post by marvelman »

I need an artist for a comic about a guy who is great with swords. Are you any good with swords? If you are Email me and i'll give you a sample of the script.

alexanderprynne@hotmail.co.uk

thanks,
Alex
cassadyGerman
Forum Member

Post by cassadyGerman »

hi! nice work!
are you willing to work in a fantasy webcomic?
contact me please
loly-pop_91@hotmail.com