WHAT IF 007 WAS A STEAM OUNK AUDREY HEPBURN (artist wanted)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

stuperrins
Forum Member

WHAT IF 007 WAS A STEAM OUNK AUDREY HEPBURN (artist wanted)

Post by stuperrins »

Hi all,

My name is Stu Perrins and I am a ComicScene and British Comic Award nominated writer from the UK. I am the writer and co-creator of such titles as Whatever Happened to the Archetype?, Clockwork INC and the critically acclaimed Megatomic Battle Rabbit.

Ive just had an artist drop out of a project so i'm looking for someone, the project is a pulpy steampunk spy adventure over 3 issues, with each issue at 24 pages long. So if a comic mini series about what would happen if James Bond was a steam punk Audrey Hepburn sounds like your bag then either drop me a message here, email me at stuperrins1@gmail.com or contact me through my twitter at @stuperrins

I will be completely honest and say that I have zero budget for this so it will be back end pay and 50% ownership, etc. But I have a good relationship with a couple of publishers so I truly believe that getting this published and in stores shouldn't be too much of an issue.