Graphic Novel Indiegogo Project Needs a Script/Screen Writer

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

ccateni
Forum Member

Graphic Novel Indiegogo Project Needs a Script/Screen Writer

Post by ccateni »

Hi,
I'm looking for a writer for a long-term comic book project.
It called Shift and is about a group of shapeshifters who leave a dying universe full of them to make a new home in a world where anthros and humans live together. The group separates, and now one of them along with a local citizen is out to reunite the group before harm can be done.
It will run for several volumes and we currently are planning the first two for Indiegogo.
However, we need a writer to help finalize the outline and turn it into a full script for the graphic novel.
It is paid and we can discuss rates before being hired.
If anyone is able to help, that would be great.
Please reply down below or pm me if interested.
Thanks
ccateni
PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Re: Graphic Novel Indiegogo Project Needs a Script/Screen Writer

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

Good timezone to you! I'm PD Loupee, prose and comic book writer since 2012, andI have been featured in several successful anthologies and Kickstarters, including the Prism Awards nominated Being True, by the Boston Comics Roundtable.

You can read some of my samples here: behance.net/pdloupee

And my rate is $25 USD per page, willing to negotiate. Paypal, Payoneer, and all major cryptocurrencies accepted.

Hit me up at pdloupee@gmail.com for a no-commitment chat!
JesterWriter
Regular Poster

Re: Graphic Novel Indiegogo Project Needs a Script/Screen Writer

Post by JesterWriter »

Long time writer (old man, pushing 50), been writing comics 30 years, screenplays about 20, turned some into movies, had some shorts published in comics anthology about 15 years ago and more coming.

I'd be interested in see what you have and where you'd like to take it. I have a lot of positive experience writing other people's characters, and can send some writing samples upon request.

Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

jester.writer.c13@gmail.com