$ Writer Needs An Artist For The Night Havoc Graphic Series

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

kwmoon
Forum Member

$ Writer Needs An Artist For The Night Havoc Graphic Series

Post by kwmoon »

Hello, My name is KW.

I am looking for an artist for my graphic series titled THE NIGHT HAVOC. The series will contain five arcs. So far--I've completed the first arc, "E vs N." I am currently converting it to comic script. The first chapter, "Normalcy" is finished. It will be available to read for the chosen artist.
At first, I intended for THE NIGHT HAVOC to be a book series. Over time--I decided the story would work best as a graphic series (a series of graphic novels). It took me a while to decide. The story had undergone many format changes; due to me dancing with the ideas of traditional publishing vs. self-publishing.

Why should you work with me on THE NIGHT HAVOC graphic series?

-My pay rate is $20 per finished page. (Penciled, Inked, Partly-Colored, and Lettering)

-I will provide panel sequencing, reference images for setting/characters, character profile details, and coloring directions. (More details on coloring once started)

-There's a long-term opportunity available. I am planning on starting my own comic book brand. The Night Havoc will be the first graphic series of this brand. If you are interested in being apart of that; We can discuss this while working on the graphic series.

Now about THE NIGHT HAVOC: E VS. N...

E vs. N is the introduction to the Night Havoc graphic series. It's about a girl name Zoel Baldwin. Who's a fashion design student at Dominican University. She finds herself caught in the middle of a dispute between eternal and native werewolves. (I won't give much detail on this within the post. However chapter one will give you the gist of eternal and native werewolves.) If you are interested in being the artist for this project, please email some of your best work at kwilford01@yahoo.com.

Or

You can submit a sketch of Zoel using your art style. Post your Zoel sketch under this post. Zoel is a caramel skin-toned African-American girl from Chicago, Illinois. She has mid-length black hair with lilac highlights. Her eyes are heterochromic, left being burnt orange and right being honey gold. She is a fashionable 5'4, glasses wearing, young lady. Her character was inspired by Kagome Higurashi.
loucash
Regular Poster

Re: $ Writer Needs An Artist For The Night Havoc Graphic Series

Post by loucash »

$20 for a page? $2 per hour?
kwmoon
Forum Member

Post by kwmoon »

Hi everyone!

I've already selected an artist for this project. I will be closing this post soon. Thank you to everyone who were interested in this project and messaged me.
kwmoon
Forum Member

Post by kwmoon »

Hello Everyone,

I am back again. I just lost my artist, he has decided he isn't the right artist for my project. I am trying to keep calm and find an artist that can match his style. I have raised my price to $40 dollars per penciled/ink page. This is a long-term project. The project is 71 pages for chapter 1. Email me at kwilford01@yahoo.com, I'll show you how the pervious artist art style looks.