Artist Wanted for Muppet-Inspired Webtoon [Rev-Share]

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Russells
Forum Member

Artist Wanted for Muppet-Inspired Webtoon [Rev-Share]

Post by Russells »

Hello! My friends and I are looking for an artist to collaborate on an eight issue muppet-inspired superhero webcomic called Fuzzman & Sockboy!

It’s about two puppets (full of radioactive stuffing) protecting Sunflower City from an onslaught of strange and out there villains such as the "Irritable Sulk". Along the way, the duo unravel a malevolent plot devised by an interdimensional corporation and discover their true purpose in life.

The art style is reminiscent of 2000 CN cartoons such as Craig McCracken's Powerpuff Girls. Here's a model sheet below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aIJ ... sp=sharing

Due to hard times, we're willing to do whatever it takes to make the workload easier for you (such as simplifying the art, taking out panels, and offering support in the coloring department).

Keep in mind that this story is a passion project. All of us are getting paid depending on how well the comic does. The plan is to get three chapters done before uploading on Webtoons so you can have more free time (this also helps me finalize plans for marketing).

Once we complete an issue, we'll submit it on Comixology. We plan on making merch down the line. Profits will be split evenly (there's gonna be five of us). As for the story itself, everything is planned out. So far, my friend and I are done with Issue #3. Here's a sample script just to show you just how confident we are with the project:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-SZ ... sp=sharing

As you can see, we have a lot of faith in this story. We're positive that together, we can make one of the best webcomics online! Thanks for reading and remember to comment (or contact) if you’re interested!