Writer seeking another Writer for partnership (No Pay)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

BubberlyGhost
Forum Member

Writer seeking another Writer for partnership (No Pay)

Post by BubberlyGhost »

Hi there

I am a writer from England. I am looking for another writer to collaborate on projects. They can be their own projects or mine (I have a truckload) However, there's no pay atm. But this is for experience and hopefully, release our work and get paid as an end result. I am heavily into Sci-fi/Superhero/Horror/Action comics however, I will be open to broadening my horizons for Romance/Drama/Comedy even though they are my weak points. I guess I want to bounce ideas off someone and form a solid partnership, then when ready seeks out artists for our work by getting on Kick Starter to fund it and get our work out there in the wild. I have one Anthology released already. I can bring some experience and expertise I have been writing comics for a few years and want to get very serious about it going forward.

PM me if interested.

If this isn't for you. I wish you all the best.

Barrie
springheeledjack
Forum Member

Re: Writer seeking another Writer for partnership (No Pay)

Post by springheeledjack »

Hi Barrie, I'm from Wales.
I've published one comic( spring heeled jack the terror of London, self published.) just finishing my second a children's comic and the third is nearly halfway through. Like you I have lot's of ideas!!! I would be interested in developing ideas with someone else, not worried about payment until the project is finished. I'm not really into horror but am interested in everything else.
I do a lot of research before I pick an artist, an awful lot!!! I like to find an artist with the right style for the comic.
My web site is blacktulipcomics.com, sorry I should have said my name is Paul. The web site it's self needs some work on it!
If you'r interested get in touch, if not as you say good luck!

All the best, take care Paul.
christophekanaa
Forum Member

Re: Writer seeking another Writer for partnership (No Pay)

Post by christophekanaa »

Hi to both of you I'm interested in working with one of you (if not both) on projects. I have multiple ideas and I have an experience of a one year published book.
I work on mostly fantasy, action, heavenly Asian inspired stories and I always do researches to find concepts I implement in my stories.
As far as payment goes It's not an issue until the stories are published but I just need a solid contract to be done before just on case and to be legally protected.
You can find my stories here :
https://www.wattpad.com/user/ChristopheKanaa

If you're interested you can reach out and send me an email on christophekanaa@gmail.com.