Up-and-coming artist wanted for cyberpunk action thriller about CLIMATE CHANGE

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

VonFigment
Forum Member

Up-and-coming artist wanted for cyberpunk action thriller about CLIMATE CHANGE

Post by VonFigment »

Are you a talented artist looking to launch your career with a creator-owned comic project AND make a difference for future generations?

I’m looking for a young, up-and-coming artist who needs a writing partner with a ground-breaking narrative platform to showcase your illustration talents. Join me, and change the world!

For several years I have been working on a graphic novel and television series that will define a whole new sub-genre of science fiction: ECOPUNK.

The year is 2045. A cabal of billionaires make plans to ride out ecological collapse and Resource Wars on the world’s most advanced stealth airship – until it is brazenly commandeered by 9 of Earth’s leading Augmented Reality gamers. This is the origin story of superhero ecowarriors leading an uprising against the villany of fossil fuel billionaires and denialist elites. It’s an action-packed cyberpunk techno-thriller that takes its audiences on adventures through a living blueprint of the sustainable future we want.