Looking for a writer or art team to collaborate with who can also help with management

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

RaySMasonJr
Reinvents comics

Looking for a writer or art team to collaborate with who can also help with management

Post by RaySMasonJr »

Need management help, and have openings for writers, pencilers, inkers, letterers, and colorists. You need not do both. Contact us at affinitystormrecruiting@gmail.com.
christophekanaa
Forum Member

Re: Looking for a writer or art team to collaborate with who can also help with management

Post by christophekanaa »

Hi, I'm interested by the writer position and help with the management.

You can find my work here : https://www.wattpad.com/user/ChristopheKanaa

The question is, how much do you pay and what are the contract conditions.

You can contact me at christophekanaa@gmail.com if you find me suitable for the task.
RaySMasonJr
Reinvents comics

Re: Looking for a writer or art team to collaborate with who can also help with management

Post by RaySMasonJr »

My apologies. This ad was very incomplete. We are a collaboration and we pay by percentage of net profits (commissions/royalties), and out of future crowdfunding. Please contact affinitystormrecruiting@gmail.com.
geminireality
Forum Member

Post by geminireality »

I see this post from you all the time on several sites for years now.

So what do you do since you're always looking for like every single position a comic co would have.. you just post classified ads looking for unpaid help in every single aspect... except making posts looking for more free help.

Literally every random person in the world right now also has a comic co... if they just find some writers, artist and management team, right?

I'll take the classified ad posting position making posts looking for free work from people, so what aspect of the actual comic books industry will you handle and contribute: writing, art dept, management?
RaySMasonJr
Reinvents comics

Post by RaySMasonJr »

We actually could use some help with recruiting. I am currently one of the editors, but I am trying to get out of it to focus on the business aspect of things. We have tons of projects, but most of these are back burner or parts of anthologies. Crowdfunding is going to be a major part of getting people paid, we just need to get them organized. Wish we had started on them a long time ago, but we will be starting crowdfunding as soon as we can. Probably a first one will be a Patreon to fund the projects we are currently focused on.
Last edited by RaySMasonJr on Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RaySMasonJr
Reinvents comics

Post by RaySMasonJr »

geminireality wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:00 am I see this post from you all the time on several sites for years now.

So what do you do since you're always looking for like every single position a comic co would have.. you just post classified ads looking for unpaid help in every single aspect... except making posts looking for more free help.

Literally every random person in the world right now also has a comic co... if they just find some writers, artist and management team, right?

I'll take the classified ad posting position making posts looking for free work from people, so what aspect of the actual comic books industry will you handle and contribute: writing, art dept, management?
Let me explain better. We are a large operation, but we've yet to make much of a mark. We've downsized, but there is still a need for writers, artists, editors, and management. I am trying to cover some of the jobs I do, so I can be more focused. if I get more editors than management, I will focus on management. And vice-versa. If I get both, I will focus on getting the books in readers hands.

I also write. Have never really NEEDED writers, I have plenty. I just offer writing positions to potential editors, because many will do editing only if they can write as well. Also this is a board for seeking out writers and artists, so if I offer an editing position here, it has to be tagged on to a legitimate offer for writing or art.

Can also take on pencilers, inkers, colorists, and letterers with or without other roles. Percentage of net profits, colllaboration.