Writer and Artist for Hire (paid preferred)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

WarhammerStudios
Forum Member

Writer and Artist for Hire (paid preferred)

Post by WarhammerStudios »

Hi all my name is Harry, I usually go by the moniker "Hammer". I am a comic style artist and writer of short fiction and I am trying to get started as a "working" artist. I'm looking for gigs doing either illustrating or writing, I'm not much of a storyboard artist although I have done it. I am good at concept art and cover art. I grew up drawing traditionally and have incorporated digital art into my work. I use Photoshop, Affinity Photo and also have an Ipad with Procreate (which I use the most). My favorite genre is fantasy adventure (Conan The Barbarian, Lord of the Rings, etc.) You can check out the body of my artwork on Instagram @the_art_of_hammer and if you want to check out some of my fiction work you can find some samples on my website here... https://www.theartofhammer.com/fantasy-fiction

Here are a couple of samples of my artwork...(Please Note: warhammerstudios.com is no longer an active website)