Writer looking for an Animator [Closed]

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

UrsaMajorDream
Forum Member

Writer looking for an Animator [Closed]

Post by UrsaMajorDream »

Thank you all so much. I found a pretty cool animator.

Hi! 

I came here last month to talk to others about one of my works, a manga called Moonlight Rising. I did find an amazing artist. There I mentioned working on another manga called The Mystery Of Tokyo Bay. 

Blurb: 

What would you do if you were sent to a wrecked station full of spirits of all kinds every time you slept? That is naps included. Would you investigate? Would you ignore it? Would you even sleep at all? Five people are sent to this world and each has its take. It is Mai Arashiro who one day realizes that in order to stop the dreams she has no choice but to figure out what happened. 

What connects them to the dreams? What is the cause of the wreck? Why is it that the longer you are in the dream, the closer you are to death? These five people grow together to answer those questions. After learning that these crashes had been ten years apart they know that to figure out what truly happened. Especially to stop another crash from happening. 

We already have an artist and both of us are signed under a great publisher but are in need of an animator. My publishers are called Horizon Publishing. They are on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and normally publish on Amazon books. I and my publisher are free to video chat and anything if you are interested. Also, feel free to ask questions or message me! My email is daiesha33@gmail.com