Need Mangaka

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Torres
Forum Member

Need Mangaka

Post by Torres »

Everyone Good Time Friends. My name is Muhammad and I am from Tajikistan. I need an artist or a mangaka to create a manga. I already have a story ready, but I need to add some formalities then it will be perfect. "My story is about an alien who came to Earth as his main enemy. But the problem for him was that when the capsule crashed, he was in the balance of death. Fortunately, a friend finds him who changes his body to a human one. Now he needs to get used to the new body and, of course, become stronger in order to defeat the enemy". this story will carry a genre - combat manga. I think this plot will interest you ... as I said earlier, my story is ready and it contains 3 seasons of 15-20 episodes. I will be very glad to talk to you.
mywalkalone
Forum Member

Re: Need Mangaka

Post by mywalkalone »

hi, my name is stefan and i know i might be a little late but if the manga job hasnt been taken i would like to take a crack at it. although i havent done any published work i am very good at mimicking the manga style. if you allow me to do a sample page for you, you can decide if you like what i offer. the sample page is free of charge. and ill do it for 12 dollars a page. please give it some thought. you have nothing to lose and youd be helping me out a lot. im more focused on the experience rather then the money right now. thanks for you time i hope to hear from you soon :) you can reach me at this phone number 518-410-9722.
yamazae
Regular Poster

Post by yamazae »

hi im interested in this position here is a link to some works I've done for clients over the years

https://mega.nz/folder/aGolGIwR#20m4A22gbhHQKOn9uXOKXg

You can also see more of my work on instagram @yamazaey and you can also contact me on my discord - yamazae#9530

if youre interested and/or have any questions regarding my style or any other questions you may have please feel to send a message or reply this my message as I would be happy to answer and i hope for a response on if you're interested in hiring me or not, thank you.
Gustavo Melo
Consistant Poster

Post by Gustavo Melo »

Hi I'm interested.
This is the link to my portfolio: https://gustavomelo.artstation.com/

My e-mail gustavomeloart@gmail.com

Here are some samples of my drawing style.

It's a job paid right?