Comic Book Artist ready for Job

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

comixbookartist
Forum Member

Comic Book Artist ready for Job

Post by comixbookartist »

Hi,

I'm a comic book artist lineart (penciling and inking), my comic style is the american (Marvel) style, Here is my online profile http://mfamily.deviantart.com it has my latest artworks, and sequential works as well.
Jeremiah Gottwaldt
Forum Member

Re: Comic Book Artist ready for Job

Post by Jeremiah Gottwaldt »

Hi

I'm a writer and I've been working on a short story lately that I think would be better suited to be done as a comic or a graphic novel.
I saw some of your portfolio but would you be willing to do either some character designs or maybe do a few panels first as a trial run so we can see if we can work together?
Personally what I've got in my head is a kind of gory, gritty more realistic art style of art but with more realistic costumes but if you've got your own ideas then shoot.
If you're interested then I can send you the first chapter of the story and we can go from there.
Also how much would it cost per page if we do decide to work together?

Best regards
comixbookartist
Forum Member

Post by comixbookartist »

Jeremiah... I apologize really to take that long to reply you... but I have just seen your message...if the opportunity still up ... I can do a page as a trial... and my page rate is 50$ per page ((lineart))

thanks again for sending me... and apologize for the delay

mohamed

Jeremiah Gottwaldt wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:38 am Hi

I'm a writer and I've been working on a short story lately that I think would be better suited to be done as a comic or a graphic novel.
I saw some of your portfolio but would you be willing to do either some character designs or maybe do a few panels first as a trial run so we can see if we can work together?
Personally what I've got in my head is a kind of gory, gritty more realistic art style of art but with more realistic costumes but if you've got your own ideas then shoot.
If you're interested then I can send you the first chapter of the story and we can go from there.
Also how much would it cost per page if we do decide to work together?

Best regards
Backspace NerdZ
Forum Member

Post by Backspace NerdZ »

Good day. Can you provide an email so that we can reach out directly with information on work.

We are looking for an artist for our book and think you would be a fit
We can give sample and story information before we move ahead. Looking for an artist asap.