Looking for an artist for an anthology

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

NiekV
Forum Member

Looking for an artist for an anthology

Post by NiekV »

Hey everybody,

I'm looking for an artist to team up for this upcoming anthology: https://tinyurl.com/2p8ujbpz

It's an anthology from Limit Break Comics, looking for 4-page stories that combine elements of Greek mythology and crime noir. They pay 200 euros for a finished story. I have a couple of stories for it I'd like to pitch.

There's no work required from you during the pitching process. Limit Break simply wants a creative team established for each pitch. If one of my pitches gets accepted, that's when you come in to develop the story with me. To me, the artist deserves the 200 euros paid for the story we'd complete after an accepted pitch. That basically comes down to 50 euros per page (pencils, inks and colors). So, whatever happens, you won't have to do any unpaid work.

Would you like to pursue this opportunity with me?

I've been writing fiction for seven years now, both prose and comics. I've already finished a few shorts, mainly within horror and sci-fi. Here's a link to my comic book portfolio: http://niekvink.nl/html/comics.html

You can get in touch with me through PM's or info@niekvink.nl .

Have a great day everyone!
Comics CD
Understands reinventing

Re: Looking for an artist for an anthology

Post by Comics CD »

Hey ,
Email sent
NiekV
Forum Member

Re: Looking for an artist for an anthology

Post by NiekV »

Hey everybody,

I've received a great number of responses from artists. Thanks again to everyone!

Since I've received enough, I won't be accepting any further submissions. In the coming days I'll be reviewing all portfolio's and make my decision shortly.

Have a great day!